Syed Arshad Ali Shah(PhD)
Controller Of Examination
Bacha Khan University, Charsadda
The Controller of Examinations is appointed by the Senate on the recommendation of the Vice Chancellor on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed. The Controller of Examinations is responsible for all matters connected with the conduct of examinations and coordination with constituent and affiliated colleges/institutions. Controller of Examinations is the custodian of the academic records and perform such other duties as may be prescribed. In particular, Controller of Examinations is responsible for:
(1) Preparing schedules for semester/annual examinations.
(2) Compilation and declaration of University results.
(3) Preparation and issuance of transcripts and gazette notifications.
(4) Preparation of degrees as per gazette notifications.
(5) Conduct of examinations of all Constituent and Affiliated Units.
(6) Acting as the Secretary of the Affiliation Committee and process affiliation cases.
(7) Controller of Examinations shall be a member of statutory bodies and committees as prescribed in Act or Statutes and Regulations.
(8) Any other duty assigned by Senate, Syndicate or Vice Chancellor.